Selective Care supply various positions within southamptons General Hospital. We have a high demand to supply quality staff of which we are recruiting Ward Hosts who are able to work on the wards taking food and drink orders from patients.
This is a busy but rewarding job with the potential to secure full time employment after 12 week’s. There are two shift patterns with a higher requirement for cover the afternoon shift.
Selective Care also has the ability to supply other roles from time to time, if this is of interest please state this on your application.
- All positions within the hospital require that you have a valid Enhanced DBS dated within 3 months or on the update system, alternatively Selective Care can administer your DBS application.
Initially all interviews are held at our Southampton office located at:
Selective Care. Top Floor Unit 3, Viceroy House.Mountbatten Business Centre, Millbrook Road East,Southampton.SO15 1HY.
We welcome walk in inquiries but advise calling first to avoid delay.
What we are looking for:
- Good communication skills are a must
- Helpful and conscientious outlook
What we offer:
- Weekly pay
- Excellent pay strucure
- Enhanced hourly rate on weekends after 12 weeks
- Paid training
Where you can find us:
- Or Why Not Call Cameron Pearcy or Michael Farrington on 02380230821
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: