Pay Rate : £20.00 to £26.00 p/h as standard
Shift Pattern: Days/Nights, Full and Part Time – to cover as and when needed
Selective Care are recruiting Registered Nurses to cover various shifts though out the Staffordshire and Cheshire regions on an as needed basis. A DBS is required for all roles, the cost of which is refunded after the qualifying period.
You will be working closely with each resident, you’ll assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life. Putting them at the centre of everything you do.
You’ll provide the highest levels of clinical care, making sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards. You will see each person as an individual, working closely with the wider team to support an environment that provides the highest levels of nursing care, clear communication, with respect and dignity for everyone.
A driving Licence is not required for this role as majority of the locations are on public transport routes.
You will possess the following:
- NMC PIN number
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care.
- You’ll be committed to learning and developing further.
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
- A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care
- An ability to guide and support individuals in the correct care practices
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: