Selective Care are looking to recruit experienced care assistants to work various shift patterns, with our client who manages Nursing and Residential Homes throughout the Greater Manchester region.
Experience of working in Care is essential to the role, as you will be working in a variety of settings.
Personality is key in this role as you will be working closely with people of all ages and abilities.
To be part of our dynamic team, you need to be a dedicated and compassionate individual.
There is no need for you to be able to drive, although some traveling is required for role.
Your role will be based in a variety of nursing and residential homes.
- Competitive rates of pay from £8.50 to £10.50 p/h as standard
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Regular hours to suit demand.
- DBS cost refunded after qualifying period
- Free uniform
- On-call support, 7 days a week
- Potential Career progression
- In house training by our own Qualified Trainers including yearly updates and on-going support with Personal Development Plans and Care Certificate Completion
We require you to:
- Be Eligible to work within the UK
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Be committed to the people in your care
- Have a caring attitude
- Be willing to deliver personal care to both male and female service users
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
All interviews for this role will currently be held at our Stoke-on-Trent office
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: